Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair, maintain, and customize your stable of aging BattleMechs, all in the service of executing devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Battletech release trailer
- 5 Limited Edition Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Telltale isn't ruling out Walking Dead sequels in the future
- 6 Childhood dreams: how the Kiwi summer holiday became a game.
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 8 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 5 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Plans on shipping games every two to three years.