Immortal Redneck is a FPS set in Egypt with roguelite elements. The game mixes old-school first person shooter action with roguelite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade feeling will meet with procedural dungeons, 9 classes with different traits, a complete skill tree and permanent death.
Immortal Redneck – Coming to Switch trailer
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 8 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Components and competition raising the costs.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
March your troops to the beat of your drum