Last November, Bethesda Game Studios took their epic fantasy masterpiece to the exciting new frontier of virtual reality with the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR on PlayStation VR. Now, Skyrim VR comes to a new platform - PC using SteamVR - on April 3.
Skyrim VR – SteamVR trailer
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 9 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
- 4 Destiny 2 players have glitched into the upcoming raid
- 6 Insomniac's Spider-Man has a heart-breaking easter egg
- NCSoft are closing down Carbine Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
More web-slinging goodness.
- 26 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 465 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6309 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile
- 9682 Good deal thread
- 14 The Witcher 3 Mods Thread
- 292 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS