Platforms: PS4, Xbox One Release: Spring 2018 Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is a multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play as Reza Shirazi, a young photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you capture the emotionally-charged stories and events unfolding on the streets and in the shadows. As you're pulled deeper into the dangerous world of civil unrest and revolution, the fate of those around you becomes intrinsically linked to the decisions you make and the path you choose to follow.
1979 Revolution: Black Friday trailer
- 3 Are we about to get a Diablo Netflix series?
- Telltale is facing a class-action lawsuit from former staff
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 15 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 13 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 6 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 24 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
Meanwhile the studio works to outsource The Walking Dead
- 38 Forza Horizon 4
- 5000 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6321 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 92 Path Of Exile
- 293 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 499 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 9683 Good deal thread
- 30 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)