Platforms: PS4, Xbox One Release: Spring 2018 Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is a multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play as Reza Shirazi, a young photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you capture the emotionally-charged stories and events unfolding on the streets and in the shadows. As you're pulled deeper into the dangerous world of civil unrest and revolution, the fate of those around you becomes intrinsically linked to the decisions you make and the path you choose to follow.
1979 Revolution: Black Friday trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- 1 Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
635,000+ concurrent viewers.
- 1868 Battlegrounds
- 154 Prey 2 confirmed
- 1079 Dark Souls for PC
- 4932 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 5872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy