Necromunda: Underhive Wars is the first video game adaptation of the Games Workshop tabletop game, with a unique setting and perspective on the Warhammer 40,000 universe, which saw a new version launch to critical success late 2017. Created by Rogue Factor, developers of Mordheim: City of the Damned, Necromunda: Underhive Wars blends fast-paced tactical combat with RPG elements and deep unit customization, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Step into the twisted tunnels and rusted corridors of the Underhive in a new teaser trailer, seeing life from the view of a hardened Escher gang member.
Necromunda: Underhive Wars teaser trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- 1 Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
635,000+ concurrent viewers.
- 1868 Battlegrounds
- 154 Prey 2 confirmed
- 1079 Dark Souls for PC
- 4932 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 5872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy