Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- 1 Tencent acquires 80 percent of Grinding Gear Games
- Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 3 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
- Metro Exodus delayed to 2019
- 6 Sony to end production of physical Vita games
- X-COM spiritual successor Phoenix Point delayed
- 1 GSC announces S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for the second time
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Well, there it is.
"Highly-anticipated title from one of 2K’s biggest franchises."
- 181 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 6003 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 164 E3 2018 Thread
- 14 COD 2019 is Modern Warfare 4 and has a Campaign
- 732 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton