Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!