Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- 11 Agent 47 makes his way to New Zealand in Hitman 2
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26