Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
BOTW Sequel, The Witcher 3, No More Heroes 3 and more.
- 6876 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5103 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 249 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 357 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC