Taking the original Insurgency formula and evolving it, the millions selling FPS comes enhanced and expanded. Insurgency: Sandstorm is built in Unreal Engine 4 with upgraded graphics, taking the series into a new era. Coming to PC and, for the first time, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; Insurgency: Sandstorm brings extended gameplay possibilities, improved immersion, and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes. All while retaining the lethal tactical action that made Insurgency the worldwide phenomenon it is today. The brand new teaser trailer follows a wounded fighter as he stumbles through an assault while images of combat flash through his head.
Insurgency: Sandstorm teaser trailer
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 8 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Components and competition raising the costs.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
March your troops to the beat of your drum