As the world faces an ominous threat that fades cities and mountains into a white void known as LOST, Kanata awakens with a mysterious power that is able to reverse the world-vanishing phenomenon. Harness the might of mechanized Vulcosuits and the restorative ability known as Memory to shape your fate in a disappearing world, and experience the new evolution of turn-based battles.
Lost Sphear – A New Moon Rises launch trailer
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 11 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 43 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 28 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 30 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
- 37 Metal Gear Survive
- 9574 Good deal thread
- 1811 Battlegrounds
- 25 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 5840 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Fortnite...anyone got a spare standard edition? (from super deluxe or limited ed)
- 4915 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition