As the world faces an ominous threat that fades cities and mountains into a white void known as LOST, Kanata awakens with a mysterious power that is able to reverse the world-vanishing phenomenon. Harness the might of mechanized Vulcosuits and the restorative ability known as Memory to shape your fate in a disappearing world, and experience the new evolution of turn-based battles.
Lost Sphear – A New Moon Rises launch trailer
- Generation Zero continues to impress with new gameplay
- Fox21 picks up the rights for a Vampyr TV Show
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
The Horde and Alliance fight over a tree, k i l l i n g
The future's not so bright
- 141 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 157 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 37 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 6251 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 146 Who's playing what?
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works