As the world faces an ominous threat that fades cities and mountains into a white void known as LOST, Kanata awakens with a mysterious power that is able to reverse the world-vanishing phenomenon. Harness the might of mechanized Vulcosuits and the restorative ability known as Memory to shape your fate in a disappearing world, and experience the new evolution of turn-based battles.
Lost Sphear – A New Moon Rises launch trailer
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 11 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 7 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
- Tetris Effect Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.