Release date announced: February 13th! The Fall Part 2: Unbound follows the adventures of ARID, a sentient AI that seizes control over three playable hosts: A Universal Companion, a reality-divorced Butler, and a mysterious combat drone known as "One". This trailer highlights the Companion as ARID's morally questionable protocol causes her hosts to struggle with issues of subservience, survival, and existential crisis.
The Fall Part 2: Unbound – Meet the Companion trailer
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
From SnapMaps to Starfields.
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 137 Who's playing what?
- 453 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 125 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 6250 Gaming General Discussion Thread