Welcome back, Commander. Prepare to be tasked with going beyond the role of Commander and gain ultimate control over your faction’s units, buildings, superweapons and economy. As you grow as a Commander, so will your army. Using resources gained through battle in any of the game’s modes you’ll unlock new options through the metagame Tech Tree. From archetype to armor, locomotor to weapons your choices will make your faction one of a kind.
Forged Battalion – Steam Early Access launch trailer
- 6 YouTuber and critic John "TotalBiscuit" Bain dies at 33
- The Framed Collection review
- 2 Caffeinated slide-shooter Sunset Overdrive all but confirmed for PC
- 1 Next PlayStation is at least three years away, Sony says
- 25 Battlefield 5: WWII, deep customisation, no premium pass
- 1 Kiwi smash brawler Grabity hits Steam next week
- Labour: We're committed to growing NZ games sector
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition review
- 16 We Happy Few banned in Australia
- Sydney Drop Bears triumph in first Overwatch Contenders
- 1 Epic pledges $100 million to Fortnite's first esports season
- 25 Rumour: Next year's Call of Duty is Modern Warfare 4
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Path of Exile won't be affected.
That dragon, cancer.
- 60 John Bain aka Totalbiscuit said his Cancer Is Back, Prognosis Looks Grim
- 224 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 9644 Good deal thread
- 1118 Dark Souls for PC
- 191 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 6014 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 1998 Battlegrounds
- 4970 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)