Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- 6 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 2 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 37 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
Patients with the squits are on the way.
A losing battle?