Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- 2 Childhood dreams: how the Kiwi summer holiday became a game.
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 6 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Plans on shipping games every two to three years.