Armed with questions from the Xbox Communities in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the UK, we checked in with the PUBG’s Creative Director, PLAYERUNKNOWN himself, Brendan Greene to share your questions about Battle Royale gameplay, Chicken Dinner odds, and Brendan’s excitement in bringing a whole new community of console gamers to PUBG.
Xbox – Community Q&A with PUBG Creator Brendan Greene
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 28 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Double oh 47
Sticks and stones.