My Time at Portia is an open world RPG and crafting sim game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You'll need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. Then you'll start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big and successful as possible.
My Time at Portia – Early Access announcement trailer
- That long-teased Dreams beta finally has a date
- 3 Microsoft's next-gen consoles have codenames and are coming in 2020
- 3 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 11 Gameplanet's Top Gifts for PlayStation Gamers
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
...including a $1M tournament
Not Snaaaaaaaake & ladders
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 6529 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin