My Time at Portia is an open world RPG and crafting sim game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You'll need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. Then you'll start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big and successful as possible.
My Time at Portia – Early Access announcement trailer
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 1 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
- Who do we cheer for in the Overwatch League?
- 36 Harrassment claims levelled at Heavy Rain studio founders
- 7 Man charged after fatal Call of Duty swatting hoax
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is coming to PC in a couple of weeks
- 5 Dark Souls remaster coming to PC, XO, PS4, and Switch
- 1 Fair matchmaking not optimal for engagement – EA research
- 5 Overwatch dominates Pornhub game character searches
- Mischievous Kiwi city builder Goblins of Elderstone hits Early Access
- Total War comes to ancient China with Three Kingdoms
- 8 The rarest item in PUBG's new crates shows up once every 80 years
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A generation's greatest dilemma.
Not his first rodeo.
- 17 Ping, gaming and Spark
- 1650 Battlegrounds
- 9528 Good deal thread
- 4898 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2263 World of Tanks
- 139 Prey 2 confirmed
- 53 Steam Winter Sale 2017
- 68 NZGamer.com to Close.
- 5788 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)