Dragon's Crown Pro features groups of heroes that face dreadful challenges in the labyrinthine dungeons surrounding the medieval fantasy kingdom of Hydeland. As they explore deeper into the dungeons, non-player characters such as Samuel the Adventurer's Guild leader and Lucain, the wizard come in to play with quests and tasks to complete. Use six adventurers (Fighter, Dwarf, Amazon, Wizard, Elf, and Sorceress) and their unique abilities to unravel the story behind the ultimate treasure, the Dragon's Crown.
Dragon's Crown Pro announcement trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- 2 Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 12 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 4 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 38 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 31 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 6 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Yesterday's news, today!
For the hardcore systems-oriented.