Dragon's Crown Pro features groups of heroes that face dreadful challenges in the labyrinthine dungeons surrounding the medieval fantasy kingdom of Hydeland. As they explore deeper into the dungeons, non-player characters such as Samuel the Adventurer's Guild leader and Lucain, the wizard come in to play with quests and tasks to complete. Use six adventurers (Fighter, Dwarf, Amazon, Wizard, Elf, and Sorceress) and their unique abilities to unravel the story behind the ultimate treasure, the Dragon's Crown.
Dragon's Crown Pro announcement trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 3 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Joins BioWare vets on 20th Century Fox franchise.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
- 1867 Battlegrounds
- 5871 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 1076 Dark Souls for PC
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy
- 4930 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 24 1080p. Do I need an Xbox One X?