Samsara is an addictive puzzle game where players guide a child safely to the exit by dropping blocks with different shapes and properties into a world of two dimensions split by a pool. Simple mechanics conceal complex interactions involving positioning, pathfinding, gravity, balance, redirection and teleportation, with a twist: everything added in the upside down world below reflects in the world above.
Samsara announcement trailer
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 27 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Double oh 47
Sticks and stones.