Isolated within the ocean’s depths, chaos has overtaken the PATHOS-II facility. Twisted creatures and corrupted robots strain the boundaries of human identity as you seek to uncover the truth, locate the last remaining inhabitants, and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station.
Soma – Safe Mode launch trailer
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 91.6 million worldwide
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Exclusivity no longer exclusive to consoles.
In Cinemas January 17