Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, an original, humour-filled sequel to the critically acclaimed blockbuster game, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. In this all-new, epic adventure, the time-travelling Super Villain Kang the Conqueror has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations ripped from time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis. To foil Kang’s diabolical plans, an elite team of Super Heroes must band together in cosmic battle that takes players on an exciting journey across the Marvel Universe. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games in partnership with The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Friday 17th November and on 1st December for Nintendo Switch™.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 launch trailer
- 3 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 3 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 4 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
The battle against toxicity rages on