Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, an original, humour-filled sequel to the critically acclaimed blockbuster game, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. In this all-new, epic adventure, the time-travelling Super Villain Kang the Conqueror has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations ripped from time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis. To foil Kang’s diabolical plans, an elite team of Super Heroes must band together in cosmic battle that takes players on an exciting journey across the Marvel Universe. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games in partnership with The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Friday 17th November and on 1st December for Nintendo Switch™.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 launch trailer
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26