Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, an original, humour-filled sequel to the critically acclaimed blockbuster game, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. In this all-new, epic adventure, the time-travelling Super Villain Kang the Conqueror has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations ripped from time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis. To foil Kang’s diabolical plans, an elite team of Super Heroes must band together in cosmic battle that takes players on an exciting journey across the Marvel Universe. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games in partnership with The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Friday 17th November and on 1st December for Nintendo Switch™.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 launch trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- 2 Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 12 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 4 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 38 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 26 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 4 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Yesterday's news, today!