It is 878 AD, and the Viking Invasion of Britain is over. The Norse warlords are firmly established, but the ambitious kings of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales have aspirations of their own – not least the great King Alfred of Wessex.
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia trailer
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 22 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 14 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 4 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 5 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.