Our fourth major content update since launching into early access. This update brings: - Two new biomes. - 1 new boss. - 4 new unique enemies. - 2 new runes. - A reorganisation of the world. - A complete reowk of the level up system.
Dead Cells – The Brutal Update trailer
- Xbox Game Pass to add Xbox exclusives the day they launch
- God of War gets April 20 release date
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- 1 Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 27 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Gameplay finally shown.