Welcome to Strike Mode in Star Wars Battlefront II. This close quarters mode is made for tight knit gameplay that allows the different classes to shine in iconic Star Wars locations.
Star Wars Battlefront II – Strike Mode dev diary
- Xbox Game Pass to add Xbox exclusives the day they launch
- God of War gets April 20 release date
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- 1 Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 27 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Gameplay finally shown.