Head into Star Wars Battlefront II with Arcade Mode. In Team Battle, you play against a friend to be the first to defeat 75 units. In Onslaught, you want to defeat 25 players as fast as possible.
Star Wars Battlefront II – Arcade Mode dev diary
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 10 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 32 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 21 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 29 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
Games not guns the problem.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
In US$149m Koch Media deal.
- 1798 Battlegrounds
- 5837 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 23 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 4913 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 9567 Good deal thread
- 77 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 315 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement