Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds promises 400 person PvP on "living and breathing" map
- 11 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 50 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 29 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 30 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
"Only targeted against specific pirate copies."
- 1813 Battlegrounds
- 1606 Hearthstone GP player list
- 5841 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 38 Metal Gear Survive
- 9574 Good deal thread
- 25 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 10 Fortnite...anyone got a spare standard edition? (from super deluxe or limited ed)
- 4915 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 88 Monster Hunter World