Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.