Free to play is here, bringing a wealth of options for new and returning StarCraft II players. Wings of Liberty, the first chapter of the epic sci-fi saga, is now free. Those with a desire for competition can unlock the ranked ladder for free simply by playing and winning games. Finally, Co-op blends elements of campaign and versus for an experience that is truly unique. Choose from iconic characters like Alarak and Nova who break the rules of StarCraft II and provide gameplay that can suits your style. There’s never been a better time to jump into StarCraft II, now free-to-play.
StarCraft II – Free To Play overview trailer
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 15 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
- 26 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 477 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 87 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 13 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise