Grimoire: Manastorm is a multiplayer class based PC shooter where powerful wizards fight a war for territory and prestige. In Grimoire the standard ammo-counts, guns, and headshots have been replaced by magic, spells, and genre-blending mechanics. Inspired by popular games like Team Fortress 2 and Unreal Tournament, Grimoire is a fast-paced magic fueled experience set in a medieval fantasy world created by a small but passionate indie team.
Grimoire: Manastorm – Free-To-Play trailer
- 8 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 7 Skyrim on Switch review
- 7 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 10 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 46 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We’ve heard the concerns."
Can Rare deliver?