Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released a NEW trailer for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, diving deeper into the original branching storyline featured in this all-new LEGO adventure. Recently debuted at New York Comic Con, the video stars lovable canine, Cosmo the Spacedog – telepathic Soviet cosmonaut, Knowhere’s chief of security and ally to the Guardians of the Galaxy – who is tasked with alerting and assembling an elite team of Super Heroes to take on the time-travelling Super Villain, Kang the Conqueror. Kang has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations from across time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis, in hopes to take over the universe. As a result, Cosmo’s call to action brings together a diverse group of Marvel Super Heroes from different time periods and realities – including Star-Lord, Thor, Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Rocket Raccoon, Iron Man, Cowboy Captain America, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Groot and many more – who must all band together to foil Kang’s diabolical plans.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 – Cosmo trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- 1 Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
635,000+ concurrent viewers.
Neck deep in space-mischief.