As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- PikPok's Breakneck zooms out of Steam Early Access
- 2 Switch sales soar past 10 million, will catch Wii U soon
- 12 Battlefield: Bad Company 3 underway, will cover Vietnam and Cold War eras – rumour
- 4 Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- 2 Kiwi space sim Stationeers launches into Early Access
- 38 Loot boxes are not gambling, says NZ government
- 33 Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 8 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Yesterday's news, today!
For the hardcore systems-oriented.