As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- Ubisoft finally escapes Vivendi's clutches
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- 1 Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
635,000+ concurrent viewers.
Neck deep in space-mischief.