As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- 1 Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 22 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
- Mindfreak wins Rainbow Six invitational, is off to Canada
- 2 Horizon Zero Dawn leads 2018 DICE Awards nominees
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A losing battle?
- 53 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 75 NZGamer.com to Close.
- 9531 Good deal thread
- 131 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 36 DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- 141 Prey 2 confirmed
- 4900 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 22 Monster Hunter World
- 5800 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1071 Dark Souls for PC