As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose? With the innovative tap-to-move control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
The Talos Principle – App Store launch trailer
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- 3 Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 21 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 9 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
- 12 Activision patents new matchmaking system that pushes microtransactions
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Very little actually changed.
- 65 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 5546 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 200 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 1085 Battlegrounds
- 52 Forza Motorsport 7
- 33 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!
- 9456 Good deal thread
- 1574 Hearthstone GP player list