Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is coming to all our warriors around the world on January 16, 2018! Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, a second V-Trigger for each character, Gallery, and a redesigned UI are among the features being added to the game. The initial purchase of Street Fighter V is still the only copy you’ll need as all gameplay-related content will be part of a free in-game update for current players! We’ll have more information to share in the coming months leading up to launch.
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition reveal trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 3 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Joins BioWare vets on 20th Century Fox franchise.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
Mars or bust.
- 1867 Battlegrounds
- 5871 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2270 World of Tanks
- 1254 Fallout: New Vegas
- 1076 Dark Souls for PC
- 56 E3 2018 Thread
- 28 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 55 [Steam] "duplicate product code" ...from EB Games retail copy
- 4930 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 24 1080p. Do I need an Xbox One X?