Ninja, go! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO® Group today announced that The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game will available in the United Kingdom on the 6th October 2017 for the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the 13th October 2017 for Steam and the 20th October 2017 for Nintendo Switch™. Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game allows players to extend the non-stop action and humour of the new big-screen animated adventure The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie, in theatres nationwide beginning today. Players can battle their way through waves of enemies with honour and skill as their favourite NINJAGO® heroes – Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane and Master Wu – to defend NINJAGO® Island from Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army.
The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame launch trailer
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 15 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
- 478 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 14 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 26 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 87 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise