Ninja, go! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO® Group today announced that The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game will available in the United Kingdom on the 6th October 2017 for the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the 13th October 2017 for Steam and the 20th October 2017 for Nintendo Switch™. Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game allows players to extend the non-stop action and humour of the new big-screen animated adventure The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie, in theatres nationwide beginning today. Players can battle their way through waves of enemies with honour and skill as their favourite NINJAGO® heroes – Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane and Master Wu – to defend NINJAGO® Island from Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army.
The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame launch trailer
- Xbox One X review
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- 2 The Game Awards: All the winners
- 1 PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- Dunedin studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The arrival of 4K console gaming.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.