Fallout 4 VR has been a powerhouse at every convention where it’s been demoed, with hundreds of eager attendees lining up to get up-close-and-personal with the Commonwealth and all of its inhabitants. Fallout 4 VR even won Best VR Game award at Gamescom this year. But what makes it so S.P.E.C.I.A.L? We spoke to Lead Producer Andrew Scharf about crafting the ultimate VR experience for Fallout 4 and how it feels to actually be inside this incredible world.
Fallout 4 VR dev diary
- 3 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 10 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 83 Inside Review updated for Nintendo Switch
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
Blizzard went above and beyond