Synthetic Dawn, available today for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs for $9.99, adds new content and features to Stellaris, allowing players to experience the sci-fi exploration and empire-building game like never before. The new Story Pack allows for the creation of Machine Empires, where players can form entirely mechanical societies and find their place among the organics -- or on top of their charred remains.
Stellaris - Synthetic Dawn story pack launch trailer
- 15 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 28 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
- 7 Fortnite is getting an optional 60fps mode on consoles
- 6 More than half of Activision Blizzard's revenue is from microtransactions
- 9 Destiny 2 is getting a "major expansion" in late 2018
- 3 Robin, a free Kiwi-made game about chronic fatigue syndrome, is out today
- 1 Vampyr is out for blood on June 5
- 27 Shadow of the Colossus is flawed but spectacular
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
That's US$4 billion.
N. Sane Trilogy ports incoming, too?
Games not guns the problem.
- 9566 Good deal thread
- 5833 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1788 Battlegrounds
- 382 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 85 Monster Hunter World
- 18 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 77 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 315 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement
- 4911 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 27 Need for Speed Payback