Synthetic Dawn, available today for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs for $9.99, adds new content and features to Stellaris, allowing players to experience the sci-fi exploration and empire-building game like never before. The new Story Pack allows for the creation of Machine Empires, where players can form entirely mechanical societies and find their place among the organics -- or on top of their charred remains.
Stellaris - Synthetic Dawn story pack launch trailer
- 4 A.O.T. 2 review
- 1 The Witcher's Geralt is a playable character in Soulcalibur VI
- 4 Fortnite pairing of Drake and Ninja smashes Twitch viewer record
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life review
- StarCrawlers straps rockets onto the old school dungeon crawl genre
- Florence, the iOS hit from Monument Valley's designer, is now available on Android
- 1 Use guns for everyday tasks in Aussie indie The American Dream, out today
- 1 Shadow of The Tomb Raider trailer, release date, and platforms leaked
- Aussie Fruit Ninja creator Halfbrick halved by layoffs
- Kiwi co-op steampunk puzzle-adventure 39 Days to Mars to set sail April 25
- 3 V-Rally to return after 15 years in the garage
- 2 "Splinter Cell 2018" listed on Ubisoft's Amazon page
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
From Screencheat studio Samurai Punk.
635,000+ concurrent viewers.
Neck deep in space-mischief.