Left Alive is a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® in 2018. Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create Left Alive's dark and gritty world.
Left Alive – TGS 2017 announcement trailer
- 2 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 3 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
- 4 Destiny 2 players have glitched into the upcoming raid
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
The wild west has never looked better
- 13 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 35 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 10 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 465 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile
- 9682 Good deal thread