As a Tribute match begins, teams will race to grab the 3 offerings that are dispersed across the battlefield. Players will need to do whatever it takes to make their way back hastily to one of their team’s three shrines with an offering in hand.
For Honor – Tribute Game Mode trailer
- 7 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 6 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 29 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
- PikPok announces Into the Dead 2, and it's out right now
- Hollow Knight gets second free expansion this Halloween
- "Weird" exploration game Caves wins Kiwi Game Starter
- 2 Punch your way to PM in Vice's Battle To The Beehive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
As it should.
Uh-oh, politics in games!