As a Tribute match begins, teams will race to grab the 3 offerings that are dispersed across the battlefield. Players will need to do whatever it takes to make their way back hastily to one of their team’s three shrines with an offering in hand.
For Honor – Tribute Game Mode trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 40 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.