The Little Ball That Could is a marble platformer for Windows PCs that will test your wit as well as your skill! On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to traverse. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. In The Little Ball That Could, you need to go fast, but think even faster!
The Little Ball That Could – The Return of Marble Platforming trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 10 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 15 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 27 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 23 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.
"We’ve heard the concerns."