The Little Ball That Could is a marble platformer for Windows PCs that will test your wit as well as your skill! On your path, there are deadly falls to avoid, dangerous traps to evade, mind-bending puzzles to solve, and maze-like levels to traverse. But all is not grim, for there are shiny gems to collect, hidden puzzle pieces to find, and trapped friends to help. In The Little Ball That Could, you need to go fast, but think even faster!
The Little Ball That Could – The Return of Marble Platforming trailer
- 7 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 6 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 29 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
- PikPok announces Into the Dead 2, and it's out right now
- Hollow Knight gets second free expansion this Halloween
- "Weird" exploration game Caves wins Kiwi Game Starter
- 2 Punch your way to PM in Vice's Battle To The Beehive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
As it should.
Uh-oh, politics in games!