OK, let’s say you have access to futuristic technology– some real heavy sci-fi stuff, like a machine with the ability to produce almost anything you want. What would you create first? A powerful weapon so you can take over the world? A much-needed resource to help your fellow man? Or… ham?
Prey – Crazy Powers, Wacky Weapons & Ham dev diary
- Project Cars 2 is an uncompromising, comprehensive motorsport sim
- 4 Devs would be more candid if gamer culture weren't so toxic
- 9 Loot boxes are like a difficulty setting – Shadow of War dev
- 5 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 15 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.