OK, let’s say you have access to futuristic technology– some real heavy sci-fi stuff, like a machine with the ability to produce almost anything you want. What would you create first? A powerful weapon so you can take over the world? A much-needed resource to help your fellow man? Or… ham?
Prey – Crazy Powers, Wacky Weapons & Ham dev diary
- 1 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 3 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
- Adrift in a Sea of Thieves
- 2 Hollow Knight on Switch pushed to 2018
- 46 The Game Awards 2017 voting opens
- Total War spin-off Thrones of Britannia announced
- 17 Destiny 2 is great solo on PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We’ve heard the concerns."