Are you ready to assimilate your empire? Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn is a story pack for Paradox’s sci-fi Grand Strategy Game, providing an all-new way for players to establish their empire across the stars: as an entire civilization of artificial beings. Stellaris players will have the option to start the game as a Machine Empire -- a society made up entirely of robots. Unique game features and event chains will allow the synths to expand as a robot hivemind, and create an AI-led network that grows to galactic dominance. Features: - You, Robot: Play Stellaris as a customized robotic civilization, complete with your own robot models and featuring robotic portraits, science robots, worker robots, and more - AI, eh? Aye!: Follow new event chains and story features to lead your robotic hivemind to greatness as an intergalactic AI empire; establish Skynet in the skies - Rise of the Machines: Oppressed synths may rebel against their masters and form new empires -- or you may even discover a fallen synthetic civilization among the stars - Digital Enhancements: New synthetic race portraits, and expanded voice packs for VIR
Stellaris – Synthetic Dawn feature breakdown dev diary
- 7 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 6 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 29 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
- PikPok announces Into the Dead 2, and it's out right now
- Hollow Knight gets second free expansion this Halloween
- "Weird" exploration game Caves wins Kiwi Game Starter
- 2 Punch your way to PM in Vice's Battle To The Beehive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
As it should.
Uh-oh, politics in games!