Fishing Planet isn’t just another game about fishing, but a true-to-life fishing simulator that’s coming to PS4 on August 29th! The combination of stunning eye-candy graphics, superb hydro and aerodynamics, realistic tackle behavior and damage and, most importantly, fish with artificial intelligence for completely lifelike behavior bring the realistic world of fishing directly to your screen. Choose your lures, make your trophy catches, discover new possibilities and sharpen your real angling skills anywhere, anytime with your friends.
Fishing Planet trailer
- Project Cars 2 is an uncompromising, comprehensive motorsport sim
- 4 Devs would be more candid if gamer culture weren't so toxic
- 9 Loot boxes are like a difficulty setting – Shadow of War dev
- 5 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 15 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.