Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is expanding on Uncharted in ways beyond the new main characters. Learn how Naughty Dog built their largest level ever – the free-roaming, explorable Western Ghats area – and how they’re focusing on player agency and non-linear storytelling like never before.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – Expanding Uncharted dev diary
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And no harm came of it.
Talk about under-delivering.