The greatest "giant rocks rolling through historical/artistic ages" tower defense game is back with Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder. Just like the title says, Bigger and Boulder cranks up the surrealism and gameplay to be, well… BIGGER AND BOULDER. With an emphasis on the chaotic new 2-vs-2 multiplayer, new time periods, and improved graphics, physics, and destructibility powered by Unreal Engine 4, players will need to be ready for some intense rocking and rolling.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder re-announcement trailer
- 7 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 6 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
- 29 PewDiePie, copyright, and the n-word
- 3 How a hate symbol made it into Destiny 2
- 2 Battleborn's next update is its last, servers will remain up "for the foreseeable future"
- 7 PUBG soars beyond Dota 2 to claim Steam's concurrent player record
- PikPok announces Into the Dead 2, and it's out right now
- Hollow Knight gets second free expansion this Halloween
- "Weird" exploration game Caves wins Kiwi Game Starter
- 2 Punch your way to PM in Vice's Battle To The Beehive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
As it should.
Uh-oh, politics in games!