Be among the first in the world to get hands-on with Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer in the Private Beta, including brand new maps and all-new new War Mode experience. Enlist in all five Divisions and watch for new content throughout the Beta. Private Multiplayer Beta begins on August 25 first on PS4.
Call of Duty: WWII private multiplayer beta trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 40 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.