God of War: Ghost of Sparta is due for release on November 4, and we have some merchandise to give away!
One winner will receive the main prize, consisting of a copy of God of War: Ghost of Sparta for the PSP, a Ghost of Sparta T-shirt and a Kratos figurine. Three other winners will be sent a copy of the game.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question above! The competition closes on Sunday 7th November, and we'll draw the winners the next day.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
This new journey picks up after the conclusion of God of War, telling the story of Spartan warrior Kratos ascension to power as the new God of War. God of War: Ghost of Sparta combines intense action, a fresh storyline, stunning graphics, and depths of scale never-before-seen on the portable platform.
At the end of God of War, the brutal warrior Kratos had defeated Ares and ascended to Olympus as the new God of War. In Ghost of Sparta, Kratos finds that his new powers are not enough to stop the nightmares that continue to plague him. To free himself of the ghosts that haunt his memories, Kratos must embark on a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds and answer long-awaited questions about his dark past. Armed with the deadly Blades of Athena, he will have to overcome armies of mythological monsters, legions of undead soldiers, and amazingly dangerous and brutal landscapes throughout his merciless quest.
- New Combat & Weapon System: Enhanced melee combat features more in your face action with ‘Combat Rush’, which enables Kratos to pummel enemies to the ground as well as throw them, an augmented death system featuring unique weapon and magic specific deaths, as well as a larger variety of combination, finishing and air-to-air combat moves. Players will also have new weapons to wield such as the Spear and Shield with its fully fleshed out combat tree along with new magical powers for more lethal attacks.
- Bigger Bosses, More Enemies: Ghost of Sparta boasts bigger and more diverse gameplay than Chains of Olympus. This results in exponentially larger bosses, double the enemies on-screen with more diverse behaviours, and new navigation types.
- Updated Visuals: Engine enhancements provide improved graphics and dramatic camera angles that are coupled with weather effects, depth of field, and higher quality environments to offer visuals that have never been seen before on the PSP system.
- Epic Story: Keeping true to the God of War franchise, Ghost of Sparta provides compelling new adventure for Kratos, one that will go deeper into his past that ever before and answer long-awaited questions about the Spartan warrior.
- Puzzle Solving: As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles inter-woven into the story.
- Critically-Acclaimed Franchise: Brought to you by two award-winning development teams, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Santa Monica Studio and Ready At Dawn Studios.
- Enjoy Anytime, Anywhere: Available for the PSP and PSPgo systems, Ghost of Sparta is a blockbuster adventure in the palm of your hand that can be enjoyed on the go, anytime, anywhere!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 7 November 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.