This week James and Matt are joined at a new studio by freelance superstar and GP Show regular Siobhan Keogh! The trio rush through discussions of some PS4 indies they've played like Octodad and Hohokum, and then plough through Knack, Contrast, DriveClub, Kingdoms of Amalur, Diablo III on console, GTA V, SteamOS, Bully, and this weekend's Digital Nationz expo, all before Matt has to bail to the airport. See you this weekend at the show!
The Gameplanet Show – 27/09/2013
Octocast: Podliest pod.
- 5 343 Industries tease Halo: MCC announcement
- New Metro Exodus trailer is all about the guns
- Pikuniku Review
- 6 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 27 Win an epic Dragon Ball Prize Pack
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
- 122 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6617 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 26 Bungie Splits With Activision
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?
- 2201 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 45 Knights of the Old Republic: 10th Anniversary
- 22 Metro Exodus
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread