This week Matt is joined by TV3’s Daniel Rutledge and freelance superstar Siobhan Keogh, and the trio talk Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Pikmin 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Apocalypse, the 2DS, and patent stuff. Then Siobhan admits she doesn’t really like Skyrim, and Rotorua gets far too many call-outs. Hate mail to the usual address, please.
The Gameplanet Show – 30/08/2013
We shoot dogs.
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 1 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
- 3 NZ's Gaming Industry doubled its earnings in two years
- Coalition's Rod Fergusson leaves Gears of War for Diablo
- 6 Rockstar Co-founder Dan Houser is leaving the company
- Fallout 76's Wastelanders update is coming April
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Getting it right this time
March your troops to the beat of your drum
Must feature squats and an Adidas tracksuit
- 195 Xbox Series (X)
- 10072 Good deal thread
- 7135 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 374 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 19 Sony confirms it will not attend E3 2020
- 160 Metro Exodus
- 328 Borderlands 3
- 28 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 25 New Mass Effect Game Is Very Early in Development
- 35 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!