In this week's episode, James and Matt are regaled by special guest TV3 Daniel Rutledge and his tales of PAX AU, and subsequently really wish they had attended. There is also a hand size comparison, some on-mic eating, and shout-outs to non-existent sponsors. Do these dudes even play videogames? Either way, come on in, weary stranger.
The Gameplanet Show – 26/07/2013
PAX AU special, with extra chutney.
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes