In this week's episode, James and Matt are regaled by special guest TV3 Daniel Rutledge and his tales of PAX AU, and subsequently really wish they had attended. There is also a hand size comparison, some on-mic eating, and shout-outs to non-existent sponsors. Do these dudes even play videogames? Either way, come on in, weary stranger.
The Gameplanet Show – 26/07/2013
PAX AU special, with extra chutney.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.