The first GP Show episode since E3 shows that while James has actually been playing games, Chris and Matt have simply been buying them. Fortunately, Microsoft came to the rescue early Thursday with a sensational flip-flop, thus giving the latter something to discuss (other than Wicked Paradise on the Oculus Rift, that is). Also: tune in, win PlayStation Plus! Woooo!
The Gameplanet Show – 21/06/2013
Listen to us, win PS Plus!
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.