The first GP Show episode since E3 shows that while James has actually been playing games, Chris and Matt have simply been buying them. Fortunately, Microsoft came to the rescue early Thursday with a sensational flip-flop, thus giving the latter something to discuss (other than Wicked Paradise on the Oculus Rift, that is). Also: tune in, win PlayStation Plus! Woooo!
The Gameplanet Show – 21/06/2013
Listen to us, win PS Plus!
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 10 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 2 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 9 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
- Sega stops Judgement sales after actor is arrested on drug charges
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
Keen 2 Play, can't w8