Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 4 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 15 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
- 27 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 479 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise