Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- Development has wrapped on Kingdom Hearts III
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- 11 Win 1 of 5 double passes to Mortal Engines!
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 20 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Shopkeep by day, explorer by night.
And hasn't stopped buying studios
Nothing like Linkedin for breaking news
- 1918 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 36 Underworld Ascendant - First Person Immersive Sim, Ultima Underworld reboot
- 200 BlizzCon 2018 Thread
- 9730 Good deal thread
- 6455 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 39 Kingdom Hearts III
- 12 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG
- 38 With Forza series now on PC, is there any reason to buy an Xbox?
- 240 Black Mesa Source
- 103 PC games from your childhood