Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 3 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
- Metro Exodus delayed to 2019
- 6 Sony to end production of physical Vita games
- X-COM spiritual successor Phoenix Point delayed
- 1 GSC announces S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for the second time
- 2 Headset sales skyrocket thanks to battle royale games
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Just Cause studio joins forces with id.
Well, there it is.
- 6003 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 164 E3 2018 Thread
- 14 COD 2019 is Modern Warfare 4 and has a Campaign
- 179 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 732 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton