Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSpots event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 7 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 83 Inside Review updated for Nintendo Switch
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
- 9 Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch and new expansions announced
- 3 Take a bigger look at Anthem's E3 gameplay demo
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Switch Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
Blizzard went above and beyond