Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 1 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 10 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 2 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 9 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
- Sega stops Judgement sales after actor is arrested on drug charges
- Dead Cells DLC arriving this month on PC
- Devil May Cry 5 Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
Keen 2 Play, can't w8
- 35 Google Stadia
- 171 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 426 Apex Legends
- 6719 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 55 Halo
- 22 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 21 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 9873 Good deal thread
- 662 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 5082 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)