Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 6 One Punch Man is finally getting the game treatment
- Agent 47 heads to the bank in Hitman 2's latest DLC
- 1 Warhammer: Chaosbane Review
- 1 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Crash and his kart-racing pals are back and better than ever!
Perfect for first time players.
Withdraw life, deposit bodies, knit sweaters...
- 36 Steam Summer Sale 2019
- 58 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 21 Blizzard alleged leaks - Diablo 4 is FPS looter, Overwatch 2 is PvE Left 4 Dead clone
- 18 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 5112 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 412 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 12 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 6888 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 28 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 80 Subnautica