Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- Lucasfilm has something KOTOR related in development
- 8 Microsoft unveil Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Sphero Specdrums let you make music with colour
- 20 Sony reveals first details for the PlayStation 5
- Respawn co-founder Jason West joins Epic Games
- 1 A Tomb Raider movie sequel just got greenlit
- Jedi: Fallen Order unveiled with November release date
- 1 Focus Home Interactive partners with Sumo Digital
- IO reveals 2019 Hitman 2 content roadmap
- Destiny 2 embraces 'The Revelry' LTE next week
- PSN name changes are here but Sony advises caution
- 6 A Millionaire wants to make a real life Battle Royale event
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SSDs, Backwards Compatibility, PSVR Support & more
No multiplayer, no microtransactions
CoD meets Fortnite
A Movie? A Game? ...an appropriately-toned Christmas Special?
- 6780 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9885 Good deal thread
- 82 What is your platform?
- 56 EA wants to bring C&C back on PC
- 486 Apex Legends
- 239 The Sekiro Accessibility Debate
- 213 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 58 Borderlands - Mask of Mayhem
- 2207 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 21 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order