Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
- 3 Shawn Layden: "The world has changed, but E3 hasn't"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Too bad it's not a movie
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event