Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 19 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 3 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nintendo provides a much-needed digital escape from isolation.
It's a big world, and we still have more exploring to do.
- 71 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 23 Xwing, Tiefighter on the way?
- 10092 Good deal thread
- 332 Borderlands 3
- 284 Xbox Series (X)
- 5177 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 95 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 7229 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 147 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020