Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 2 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 5 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 3 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
- Where's Gameplanet's Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review?
- 3 Netflix's Witcher series has cast its Ciri and Yennefer
- 5 I need this Overwatch LEGO Bastion kit
- 19 PlayStation will FINALLY let you change your PSN name
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
So long, buttblaster97.
Double oh 47
But the question remains: who will play Roach?
Sticks and stones.