Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 1 The Wolf Among Us 2 is back from the dead
- Newly formed WolfEye Studios reveal Weird West
- PlayStation 5 gets its first confirmed title in Godfall
- 1 Xbox Scarlett is officially called the Xbox Series X
- 6 Watch the 2019 Game Awards here
- 1 Win a One Year Norton 360 Premium Subscription
- Battle Royale Mode Coming to... Forza Horizon 4
- 3 Sennheiser GSP 370 Wireless Headset Review
- MLB: The Show to go multi-platform as soon as 2021
- 6 Resident Evil 3 Remake confirmed with April release
- 1 New box art details Final Fantasy VII Remake's exclusivity
- 4 Bayonetta and Vanquish bundle releasing next year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Strife finally gets his chance to shine. Can he live up to the legacy laid down by his angry siblings?
End of the deck.
Gaming Headsets have come a long way in recent years. How does the GSP 370 stack up?
- 7073 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 152 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 136 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 2359 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 28 Diablo IV
- 36 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 63 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 50 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 301 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 69 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC