Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 2 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 11 Gameplanet's Top Gifts for PlayStation Gamers
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
- 4 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion announced
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
...including a $1M tournament
Not Snaaaaaaaake & ladders
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 6529 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 9788 Good deal thread
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin